CEREC Same Day Crown in Pasadena
Your restoration in only one visit
- The CEREC Omnicam scanner creates an optical 3D image of the area to be treated.
- The restoration is then created as a 3D model on the computer.
- The restoration is then quickly milled from a block directly in the practice.
- The finished restoration is seated in your mouth just a little while later.
Your advantages with CEREC
- Time-saving treatment in one visit. With CEREC you can have high esthetic restorations made by your dentist in a single visit, without follow up appointment.
- Comfortable intraoral scan without unpleasant impression material. Say goodbye to biting on impression material for several minutes and having a numb mouth and jaw ache. Your dentist now has a scanner that can capture your full dentition in seconds and then transfer the data to the computer.
- Your final restoration without temporary prosthesis. Temporary restorations are exactly what the name suggests: temporary. With CEREC the final restoration is designed, manufactured and placed in your mounth directly without any temporary compromises needed.
- Long-term stability. More than just a theory: With CEREC you can rely on quality that has been proven millions of times. Your smile will remain the same for many years!