COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
For patients with appointments with us, here are some measures we are taking to protect everyone from the spread of COVID-19:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. Please do not come in to your appointment if you have any symptoms of being ill.
- We ask that you wear a mask when you enter the office. If you don’t have a mask we will provide you with one.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect periodically.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- To minimize people in the waiting room for social distancing, upon arrival to office please call us at 626-449-4795 and wait in your car. We will call you back promptly once your room is ready.